In connection with the processing of personal data, in accordance with Art. 13 of the European Parliament and Council Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) of April 27 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, we provide you with the following information:
The operator who determined the purposes and means of processing your personal data, is CHEMOSVIT FIBROCHEM, a.s., Štúrova 101, 059 21 Svit, SR, Company ID 31 736 327, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Prešov, Section Sa, Insert 298 // P
2. Responsible persons
for the OOÚ documentation section
specialist in administrative activities and human resources
phone n.: 0042152 715 3257, e-mail: email@example.com
III. Basic information about the processing of OÚ in information systems
The scope of personal data
We minimize the amount of personal information we process to ensure that we are able to deliver the services you expect from us, while meeting our legal obligations and protecting our legitimate interests. We are processing the following categories of personal data:
• Basic data, which are your first and last name, delivery and billing address, or Company ID, if you are an entrepreneur – natural person (self-employed).
• Contact details such as your phone number, email address or contact address.
• Information about the use of our products and services, the products you have purchased or you are considering buying them.
• Records of e-mail communication or other communication with you in electronic or written form.
PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The purpose of processing your personal data is the commercial communication between the seller and the buyer for the purpose of selling goods remotely via the electronic communication network (e-shop).
We process your personal data primarily for the need to conclude sales contracts, the subject of which is the delivery of our goods. This activity includes, in particular, the receipt and processing of orders, the issuance of invoices and tax documents, the registration of payments, the sending of goods to the address you specified, and so on.
For proper fulfillment of all legal obligations we process personal data also for the purposes of bookkeeping, registry administration, handling claims and complaints. In some cases, personal data may also need to be processed for litigation and out-of-court debt recovery.
Your personal information is not used for marketing purposes.
LEGAL BASIS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We process your personal data by law or by a contract (f. e. sales contract) where you are a contracting party.
Your personal data may be processed by the following categories of recipients:
• Postal, courier and shipping companies
• Lawyer´s office and attorneyship
• Collection companies and distrainors
• Courts and law enforcement authorities
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE TIME
We keep your personal data for the duration of the contractual relationship and subsequently in accordance with the Accounting Act
and the Archives and Registries Act.
The data subject shall have the right, upon request, to require the operator to confirm that the personal data concerning him are being processed and, if so, the data subject has:
– the right to obtain access to such personal data and information about the purpose of their processing, the category of personal data concerned, the identification of the recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be provided, the expected retention period of the personal data,
– the right for the operator to correct, without undue delay, incorrect personal data relating to him,
– the right for the operator to delete personal data relating to him under the conditions laid down by law without undue delay,
– the right for the operator to restrict the processing of personal data under the conditions laid down by law,
– the right to object to the processing of his personal data on grounds relating to his particular situation under the conditions laid down by law;
– the right to file a motion to initiate proceeding to the supervisory body, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic, Company ID: 36 064 220,
– the right to information about the source of personal data if personal data have not been obtained from the data subject,
– the right to be informed of the existence of automated individual decisions, including profiling,
– the right to be informed of reasonable assurances regarding the transfer, if personal data are transferred to a third country or international organization,
– the right to obtain personal data concerning him/her which he/she has provided to the operator, in a structured commonly used and machine-readable format, and has the right to transfer such personal data to another operator, if technically possible;
– the right to revoke at any time the consent to the processing of personal data where the processing is based on a legal basis, which is the consent of the data subject, without effect to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent granted prior to his/her revocation,
– the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing of personal data, including profiling, which has legal effects concerning it or significantly affecting it.
The aggrieved person shall exercise those rights by written request or by electronic means. Where the aggrieved person requests oral information, the information shall be provided if he or she proves his / her identity.